The Power Of Discretion And Why Guidelines Are… King
Steven Gerrard, The Media & Liverpool’s Structural Issues
The Twohundredpercent Podcast LIVE!
Where, Exactly, Do Queens Park Rangers Go From Here?
End Of Season Ennui
The 200% Podcast 12 – General Election Special
Saturday Night On Channel Five For The Football League
The Decline & Fall Of Leyton Orient
Rape, Disrespect & Fury: The Oyston Family & Blackpool FC
Is It Time For A New Football Club For Newcastle?
Tranmere Rovers & Cheltenham Town Stare Into The Abyss
It’s Friday night, and it’s the Second Round of the FA Cup. I’m watching the match between Horsham and Swansea City as we speak, so here are some choice highlights of other stories that have grabbed my attention.
– The Guardian’s “Six Of The Best” series takes a look at commentators, which has reminded me that this little blog is long overdue some mournful reminiscing about Barry Davies.
– Gramsci’s Kingdom on the challenges facing Italy’s ultras.
– The Baker & Kelly Website has been expanded (and about time, might I add).
– Hobo Tread goes to York for the First Round of the FA Cup.
– Oh bloody hell. How can this end well?
– Alyson Rudd of The Times looks at Liverpool TV.
Ian began writing Twohundredpercent in May 2006. He lives in Brighton. He has also written for, amongst others, Pitch Invasion, FC Business Magazine, The Score, When Saturday Comes, Stand Against Modern Football and The Football Supporter. Ian was the first winner of the Socrates Award For Not Being Dead Yet at the 2010 NOPA awards for football bloggers.