The Times, They Are a-Changin’…

1. Anonymous says:

stu says :
    I dont mind where it is, although i prefer this font/linespacing.

Some kind of auto – redirect should be enabled though. I’m too lazy to change my bookmark.

2. Adam Bird says:

With a little bit of this and a little bit of that, you should be able to replicate what you did on WordPress with what you want on Blogger – hence no reason to move!

3. Ed says:

I don’t really mind, as long as I don’t have to do anything.

4. Ed says:

Actually, I prefer the way it looks on WordPress. I just decided. JUST THEN.

5. 200percent says:

I’ve been sitting here dicking about with the CSS templates and I can’t make it anywhere near as good as it does on WordPress. If this place starts looking a little bit weird tonight, you’ll know the reason why.

6. Chris O says:

Having used Blogger for the past year, I’ve got to say that it’s been rather frustrating at times trying to get the CSS to do what I want. I’ve heard a lot about WordPress… are you finding it’s seriously good compared to Blogger?

7. 200percent says:

I am – the templates are easier to use, and just seems cleaner and more intuitive.

8. kate says:

I like the option that stops you sitting there humphing and swearing soonest.

9. 200percent says:

I WOULDN’T HAVE HAD THIS MUCH TROUBLE WITH WORDPRESS.

I’ll have a further look at it in the morning.

10. Ijon says:

Damn my drunk brain, this is too much to understand!