6 Comments

1. discostu said:

I only caught the last 10 minutes sadly, and havent watched the highlights yet, but i hope they give France a good tonking.

June 27, 2006
  2. DoctorShoot said:

200
    1.Some of us think Posh looks more like a player should than Becxk (unless we are only talking boys game).
    2. If conspiracy theories were truly in chasrge of the game, Albania, USA, Russia etc would all be in the final eight.

June 27, 2006
  3. twohundredpercent said:

Evening, Doc. Nice to see you round these parts. You’re quite right, of course. Conspiracies are usually thought up by people who think that there has to be a rational reason for what looks like irrational behaviour.

June 27, 2006
  4. DoctorShoot said:

agreed.
    France look so excellent when Zidane is on don’t you think. I know they are your old foes and all are still surprised when they won before, but they did look good.

June 27, 2006
  5. twohundredpercent said:

Splendid. I shall link you accordingly, tomorrow. Could you do me a favour and email me on the address on my profile? I have something to discuss with you. I won’t be able to reply until the morning, though.

June 28, 2006
  6. PhoebeC said:

Hi 200%!
    I just saw a post of yours on the Guardian blog about the your disappointment with the brazialian team. Seems like you bought the mkt of Nike, which has nothing to do with reality. Funny thing was that I just saw the Joga Bonito advert two days ago and could finally understand what all these “nike fc” posts were about. I coundn´t understand as I reasoned that ervery team has it´s sponsors – surprisinly about the same.
    Anyway, you should check the Confederations Cup if you can. Brazil played total rubbish in the beginning, but the semi finals and finals were grest. That´s good football, and I think it´s beautiful. But that is not mandatory, unfortunately, and Parreira doen´t seem to like it much – I blame it on chidhood trauma, he probably was the least boy to be picked up in PE. Aperantly, those who can´t do also can´t teach.

June 29, 2006