- The FA Cup Third Round: Wrexham 1-1 Brighton & Hove Albion (4-5 Pens)
- The New Town Effect: Brutalism & Abrasive Personalities At Crawley And Stevenage
- Garry Cook Either Falls Or Is Pushed Onto His Own Sword
- The England Obituary, Part Two: What The Papers Said (And Didn’t Say)
- Shit Shot Mungo: Holiday Special 2!
Without wishing to second-guess any of our regular readers, Dotmund figured that nobody on earth was going to watch the World Cup Final on ITV1. This is something of a shame for this august broadcasting institution, and little compensation for the investment they have made in covering the tournament. As such, we at Twohundredpercent are pleased to be able to present the full coverage from the other side so that nobody misses out. This is something of an exclusive, a full three-and-a-half hours before kick-off.