England Doesn’t Expect

1. discostu says:

I thought lennon was superb. AS with england B. Fresh legs have counted for everything so far this tournament, and no difference tonight. 80 mins gone and we *should* have been infront. I refer the honourable gentleman to euro96.
    I think id rather face deutchland. Vs a team with no fear, no expectation.

Things can only get better.

2. Ed says:

*smashes the gaff to pieces*

3. Ed says:

3-5-2 could well work. Beckham could sit in tight and be a good boy and Carragher or Campbell coming into the centre instead of Ashley Cole. He’s never, ever, ever, ever, ever going to make a centre half.

4. colin says:

I see Crouch has got a sideline being the Isle of Man’s flag.

5. discostu says:

http://www.teamtalk.com/Images/62810.jpg is a very interesting image

6. twohundredpercent says:

Well, the defenders didn’t claim a foul. If it requires a specific camera angle and several replays to spot, I think we’re allowed to say that this is all a bit of a fuss about nothing. I think that there were elements of the press that had their knives drawn with ten minutes to play and are looking for something, anything, to beat them over the head with. You never know, luck might just be on our side this time…

7. tiexano says:

Tut, hair-pulling!

I would have expected that from David Beckham, but not from a boy.