Tottenham Hotspur vs SC Braga

1. Ijon says:

Good evening sir.

Looks like the Scots have at least made a game of it against Autralia at 117-7 after 35 overs. Although there was never any hope they reach Australia’s total.

2. 200percent says:

What on earth are they doing playing cricket? Honestly. It’s just wrong.

3. Ijon says:

Without meaning to be too insulting, they’re pretty much making up the numbers.

Although, you never know, after a few years of playing better team they might follow the Italian rugby team’s lead and start causing a few upsets.

4. 200percent says:

Do they have to play qualifiers?

5. Ijon says:

I’m pretty certain they did and I think Scotland are actually rated as one of the better non-Test-playing nations.

It’s all over now though.

6. 200percent says:

They should practice more. There aren’t that many good cricket teams, are there?

7. 200percent says:

Oh, now, well. HANG ON.

8. Ijon says:

Sorry, I’ve been distracted by the Heroes repeat.

Well, I was going to say that it looks like the second half is going the way of yesterday’s charity match, but things might get a little tense now…

9. Thomas says:

I hate to nitpick (well, not really) but wasn’t it Huddlestone that passed the ball for the second goal, not Keane? I was watching on a very dodgy Chinese internet stream, so I could be wrong.

Anyway, could everyone please keep quiet about Berbatov – I’d like him to stay at WHL for at least one more season.

10. 200percent says:

Absolutely right, Thomas.

But they look so alike from a distance!