Kettering Towns Problems Continue To Mount

1. Nathan says:

“English football prides itself on its strength in depth and it’s historical continuity.”

Ha ha. Good one Ian.

2. Paul says:

Ha Ha. Just 215 at Nene Park, whilst the re-formed community club of the previous tenants had 518 fans, just three miles away from Irthlingborough, playing a minor county junior cup match whilst fielding a vastly under-strength side. I call that karma!

3. Nathan says:

But you don’t play in Rushden or Irthlingborough Paul.

AFC Raunds.

4. Laundy says:

Paul as a fan of just over 20 years I spent last season trudging the 8 miles to Nene Park, I didn’t “want” to move but it was put to us move or die … seems the latter had happened even though we moved. Last season and this season have showed me one thing, we need to dissolve KTFC and, as you guys have, support another team in the Kettering area be it the phoenix team or someone else. I miss saturday afternoons, I miss the live football but I will not step into Nene park again … Get a Kettering team on a field within Kettering and I’m there! Guarantee if KTFC were finally put to rest and a Pheonix team rose from the ashes we too would have very good crowds. Good luck for the future Paul and AFC Diamonds.

5. Kevin says:

Dare i guess at who that Ha Ha came from Paul,there might well be a ground vacancy soon.The previous tenant might be returning sooner rather than later !!!!

6. Reg says:

While many KTFC fans so publicly dance with glee on the death of R&D & mocked them without mercy while dancing on their fresh grave………….. well I have one thing to say ” Karma is a bitch isnt it Darren” LMFAO

7. Steve W says:

Concord Rangers are not a league lower that Kettering Town,they are at the same level.

8. JgFc says:

Poor piece. Poor grammar, Typos, factually incorrect. 200% seems to be going downhill like some clubs.

9. Ian says:

Quite right. Perhaps it is time to knock it on the head.

10. Fat Dave says:

Just goes to show that Rushden and Diamonds and Kettering should have merged when they had the chance.