- We Watch Them So You Don’t Have To. The Worst Football Films Of All Time 1: The Firm (2009)
- Non-League Videos Of The Week: 08-04-2012
- The Premier League Previews 2010/11, Part 18: West Ham United – Owner Over-Occupied?
- Why Bradford City Should Stay At Valley Parade
- Gray, Keys & The Chance Of A Clean Sweep In British Football Broadcasting
Twohundredpercent’s semi-resident artist (he has a kennel out the back) Dotmund loves international football almost as much as he fears shop mannequins. So, to celebrate the approach of UEFA Euro 2012, he has produced 16 new pictures for each participating country. One of these will appear here every day in the run up to the kick-off of the tournament, which mathematicians will no doubt tell you is in 17 days today.