The 200% Podcast 13: FOUL!
The Power Of Discretion And Why Guidelines Are… King
Steven Gerrard, The Media & Liverpool’s Structural Issues
The Twohundredpercent Podcast LIVE!
Where, Exactly, Do Queens Park Rangers Go From Here?
End Of Season Ennui
The 200% Podcast 12 – General Election Special
Saturday Night On Channel Five For The Football League
The Decline & Fall Of Leyton Orient
Rape, Disrespect & Fury: The Oyston Family & Blackpool FC
Is It Time For A New Football Club For Newcastle?
Tranmere Rovers & Cheltenham Town Stare Into The Abyss
It’s Monday morning again, and time to waste away roughly a tenth’s worth of your weeks endeavours by clicking through some links from the previous seven days. As ever, we have a mixed bag for you – a video here, some forensic financial investigation there – and we should also take this moment to remind you that if you come across anything that you think might be appropriate for this feature, feel free to drop us a line using our contact form, which is available using the page linked at the top of this page.
– First up, Spirit Of Mirko reflects upon Cardiff City’s narrow defeat at the hands of Liverpool in last Sunday’s League Cup final.
– Our very good friends at Pitch Invasion have been harvesting five years’ worth of top quality independent football writing and bound it together into a book, further details of which can be found here.
– The world and his wife has probably already seen this, but that doesn’t mean that it doesn’t stand a second reading. Here’s The Swiss Ramble on Arsenal and their finances, asking the question that many of their supporters have been asking all season: can they afford not to spend?
– Supercrassico has this somewhat depressing look at Julio Grondona, the dismal head of the Argentinian Football Association.
– And finally, a little something for the nostalgists amongst us – the First Division Goals from the seventh and eighth of December 1991, courtesy of YouTube.
Ian began writing Twohundredpercent in May 2006. He lives in Brighton. He has also written for, amongst others, Pitch Invasion, FC Business Magazine, The Score, When Saturday Comes, Stand Against Modern Football and The Football Supporter. Ian was the first winner of the Socrates Award For Not Being Dead Yet at the 2010 NOPA awards for football bloggers.
Thanks for the Supercrassico link, Ian – had not been aware of this nice blog.