Kettering’s Season Goes From Bad To Worse

1. Ben says:

Only 2 subs and a 7-0 thrashing what a depressing story. I assume this Ladak character passed the fit and proper with flying colours? Disgraceful.

2. Chris says:

As a York supporter, I’m happy we knocked in 7 and comceeded 0, but this result means nothing if Kettering do a Chester! Really gutted for the Ketterimg supporters. I’ve always liked Kettering as a club and always enjoyed going to Rockingham Road. A proper traditional football ground… Good luck to the club and supporters and I hope they can sort it out before its too late!

3. jim says:

Whilst working for the NHS I had the joy of dealing with Mr Ladak on a professional basis.

I was worried when I saw he had taken over this fine old club and hoped he would prove my suspicions wrong.

He hasn’t.

I’m glad I left when I did. The thought of putting money into his company’s pocket after he’s done this would sicken my stomach.

4. jertzee says:

The only surprise is that Kettering fans are only just talking about a phoenix club…..

5. Steve says:

Couldn’t happen to a more arrogant set of fans to be honest. Never really liked their fans, which seemed to consist of many 12 year-old chavs down the side of their old tinpot stadium. The way their fans acted in the summer when their rivals went bust was disgraceful, and having looked on their forum they seemed to think a shiny stadium meant success. I seem to remember one mug even putting £100 on them to win the league?! RDFC fans warned them about what could happen but all they would say was ‘at least we have a club’. Well hopefully not for much longer.

Steve, fan of AFC Telford.

6. Steve says:

For some reason my phone’s spell-checker changed Steve to Ian? Mods, please change this.

7. Solly says:

I won’t shed a tear if they go tits up, they gleefully danced on R&D’ grave, when they went bust.. I shall be doing the same when they do.