“My Favourite Match”: A Cry For Help

1. Hello Ian,

I would happily do something on Czech Republic 3-2 Holland from Euro 2004 if you want.

2. Ian says:

Cheers, Anluan, presuming that the email address that you used when you posted this message is correct, I’ll drop you an email shortly.

3. George Ogier says:

Hi mate,

I’d love to have a stab at Spurs 5-1 Arsenal from the Carling Cup a few years ago, please.

4. Ian says:

No worries, George. I’ll be sending out an email shortly (probably tomorrow) and will stick your name next to this match.

5. Joshua says:

would love to do the 2005 Champions League final; Liverpool 3-3 AC Milan. Cheers.

6. Matt says:

Since everyone else is grabbing all the international glory, can I set the sights closer to home and go for the most memorable game I’ve ever seen; Chessington & Hook United 3 – AFC Wimbledon 5 during our unbeaten 2003-4 CCL campaign … ?

7. Dan says:

I’ll happily do you a piece on Wolves 3-2 Birmingham from 1996, if you like.

8. Michael says:

Does it have to be a match you have seen in the flesh, or telly also?

9. Ian says:

It doesn’t even have to be a match that you have been at, if you don’t feel like it, Michael. The gloves, as it were, are off.

10. Jim says:

Would love to do something on Plymouth Argyle v Burnley 2004.

11. Stephen says:

Wouldn’t mind having a crack at Newcastle 5 Man Utd 0 from 1996.

12. Jake Miller says:

I’d be interested in doing a piece on Ipswich v Sheffield United in the 2002/03 season, if that’s ok.

13. Alan says:

Spurs against Feyenoord 1983. Half a match really, but that first half was just sumptuous…I’ve drifted away now…

Regards, Alan

14. Happily pen some thoughts on the Denmark 6 Uruguay 1 game in ’86 WC

15. skif says:

Notts County 0 Havant & Waterlooville 1 2007/08 FA Cup. Very happy to talk about my club’s first League scalp!

16. jon fuller says:

I’d like to offer some musings on Ash United vs AFC Wimbledon in the 2002/03 CCL please.

cheers

17. Michael says:

I would be up for doing a Chilean “friendly” match I saw live between Colo-Colo and Universidad de Chile in Santiago, Chile in February 1999.

18. Nomadic U says:

Wouldn’t mind talking about Sutton United 6 carshalton athletic 0 27/12/2003

19. Richard says:

Chester 6-0 Trafford for me. If you’ll have me!

20. Stef says:

I would love to relive the Sufc 4-3 Forest play off second leg. Even if it’s just so I can dig out the Peschisolido clip of “oh my god, oh my god” cheers

21. maliniok says:

I will happily cover 2004 Polish Cup final Lech – Legia 2:0 if you feel like putting something exotic up on the blog!

22. Neil C says:

I’ll go for Southampton 6 Man U 3

23. I would happily write on the FA Cup Fourth Round match between Chelsea – Liverpool back on 26 January 1997.