- Match Of The Week: Lewes 3-1 St Albans City
- FA Cup Fifth Round Weekend: Luton Town Return To Focussing On The League
- (War Minus The) Shooting From The Hip: On Football, Poppies & Remembrance
- AFC Wimbledon Survive The Cut At The Foot Of League Two
- What Not To Wear 2012/13: Dotmund Reviews The Premier League Kits For The New Season
It’s that time of the week again. Time for the second part of the Shit Shot Mungo Bumper Holiday Special, the constituent parts of which will be easily arrangeable into a super bumper comic book come the end of the close season. This week’s edition tells you everything that you need to know aabout Heart of Clackmannannshire’s Spanish international Pedro Rabies. He likes ketamine and paella, it says here. Scribbled, as ever, by Dotmund (and don’t forget that you can buy SSM original artwork at low, low prices through his site), and drawn in effervescent Colormund®, the bigger version is available here, should you want it.